Terms & Conditions
This website and all of its sub-website, are owned and operated by the (hereafter referred to as) Administration and Staff. The website has been structured to provide information related to school and school activities and directly reflect all policies and procedures set forth by the Management. The School has the right, at any time, to change or discontinue any feature or aspect of this website, for any reason; that is, without limitation, availability or equipment needed for accessing and utilizing this website.
The utilization of this school website is governed by the policies, terms, and conditions set forth (Terms and Conditions of Use). Please read them through thoroughly and carefully. Your use of this site indicates your acceptance of each of the Terms and Conditions of Use. The Remal Public School Rohini reserves the right to modify this site in any fashion at any time as well as these Terms and Conditions of use.
- You may not modify, publish, display, transmit or subject yourself to the transfer or sale or in any form, exploit the content that exists on this website or that of any affiliates.
- The data, information, materials, and services provided on this website are for the use to benefit the students, parents, members, staff of The Remal Public School Rohini and beyond. Changes or modifications to pages, structure or procedure may incur at any time on this website. The materials on this website are provided in an “as is” state, without warranties of any type, either expressed or implied to the largest extent permissible to the applicable law.
- You shall not upload, e-mail, post or make available in any other fashion any material on this website that is protected by copyright, trademark or other laws; that is, without direct permission from the absolute source.
Disclaimer Of Warranty / Limitation Of Website Liability
- Agreement: You shall agree that the use of this website is at your sole risk. THE REMAL PUBLIC SCHOOL ROHINISociety or any other organization or members, therein, shall not incur any responsibility for your use of this website. The school is not liable for any negative impact that is incurred to any one individual’s computer.
- Limited License: The Remal Public School Rohini website is for educational use. Unless otherwise expressed, you may not modify, copy, distribute, re-distribute, transmit, display, use, publish, license, create derivative material from, transfer, or sell any information or content contained anywhere on this website or any sub-websites, via direct or indirect means.
- Limitation of Liability: The Remal Public School Rohini shall not be liable for any loss or damage, including without limitation direct or indirect, special, economic, incidental or consequential damages, losses or expenses arising in connection with this site or use there of or inability to use by any party, or in connection with any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if the School has been advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
Modification Of Terms
The Remal Public School Rohini has the right to, at any time, change, or modify the terms and conditions applicable to the use of this website and that of any sub-websites. Such changes or modifications shall be effective immediately upon notice thereof, which may be given by any means necessary in order to provide the most accurate and effective information possible.
Payment Methods And Registration Of Information
Payment has to be made at that time of registration. Payment can be made either by UPI/DEBIT/CREDIT CARD.
The fees paid is not refundable and transferable. The transport fee once paid will not be adjusted in any other month. On cancellation of admission one month fee and proportionate annual charge would be charged and rest amount would be refunded..
Accounts And Security
If any of the service on the website requires you to open an account, you must complete the registration process by providing us with true, current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the applicable registration form, and you will maintain and promptly update such information to keep it true, current, complete and accurate. You will be provided with a password and a user name. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentially of your password and account. Furthermore, you are entirely responsible for any and all activities that occur under your account. You agree to notify the School of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security. The School will not be liable for any loss that you may incur as a result of someone else using your password or account either with or without your knowledge. However, you could be held liable for losses incurred by or another party due to someone else using your account or password. You may not use anyone else’s account at any time, without the permission of the account holder. You acknowledge and agree that certain services may provide password-restricted access to customer information such as names and certain terms of your contracts. By using this website and registering for such services, you consent school display of such information via the services and accept all risks of unauthorized access to such information. If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, out of date, or incomplete or the School has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is false, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, the School may suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the services or any portion thereof. You are responsible for all costs and charges, including without limitation, phone charges and telecommunications equipment that you incur in order to use the services.
Spam E-mail And Postings
Summary of Agreement
Each of the prior Terms and Conditions of Use validates the entire agreement between the School and you, as the user or visitor of The Remal Public School Rohini website. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions of Use take effect immediately.